At Grace, we are dedicated to developing our faith! Whether we’re gathered in a classroom, around a meal, or out in the community, we are growing together in our knowledge of Christ’s love for all of us. Here are some of the things we do on a regular basis:
- Educational Ministry. Every Sunday morning at 9, there are opportunities for people of every age to learn more about the faith we share. Children’s Sunday School, Youth Hour, and Adult Forum all provide you with a chance to ask questions, engage in conversation, and learn about how our faith in Christ relates to today’s world.
- Children and Families. We provide some special opportunities for families to engage their faith at Grace. On Sundays, all of our children are invited up for a special children’s message with Pastor Kevin, who takes the day’s Bible readings and message and makes them kid-accessible. While people of every age are always welcome in worship, there is a children’s space available. We also invite families to take advantage of family-friendly seating around the round tables at the rear of the sanctuary.
- Fun and Fellowship. We like to have fun! Whether it’s a pizza and a movie at church or a fun night out for bowling or mini-golf, we like to get together informally and hang out! Check out the calendar for upcoming events.
- Youth Activities. At Grace, we are committed to our youth and young adults. They are not just the “future of the church;” they are the present of the church, too! Our Youth Minister, Katie Jacob, is committed to putting together excellent programming for our youth. In addition to a weekly Sunday morning gathering, there are opportunities on weekends to hang out, learn together, and participate in community service activities. Check our calendar to see what’s happening this week!
- Confirmation. One of the special ministries we offer our young people is the opportunity to undergo a two year process of intentional study of the Bible and the Christian faith that we call Confirmation. At the end of the journey, the youth are invited to make a public affirmation of their faith in worship. Confirmation class is typically geared toward our middle school youth, but anyone is welcome to participate. Confirmation classes meet on Sundays after worship during the school year.